Psychotherapy for Adults: Individuals and Couples
Psychotherapy can make a difference when:
- You are stuck repeating negative patterns
- You struggle with anxiety, worry, obsession, guilt, mood, or shame
- You wish to fine-tune your mental functioning
- You need an objective perspective to help you navigate difficult challenges
- You would like tools for managing your relationship with others
- You would like tools for managing your relationship with yourself
My approach is strength-based and action-oriented. I will help you access the resources that you will need to get to your goals in a safe, supportive, environment. Your treatment is optimized and enhanced as I incorporate current scientific findings about the brain and nervous systems into my work based on the Interpersonal Neurobiology model.
Contact Dr. Bill and start today.
[email protected] 310-824-1560
520 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #301, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Working Around ADHD:
How to take control, one obstacle at a time
(now available on Amazon.com)